Sometimes it is tempting to do it all yourself. Besides, you have friends and family members to help. Yes, you do. But here is why it is imperative that you hire a planner, and why it is equally important who you hire. We want you to choose wisely and have A Cris & Fran Event, of course!
Why it is important to hire a planner:
- You get married once; planners get married every time we do a wedding. WE'VE DONE THIS BEFORE AND KNOW HOW THIS GOES
- "Day of" wedding coordinator is such a misnomer. We step in 6-8 weeks before the big day to start ironing out all the details.
- Please do your very best friends and aunts a favor and do not enslave them for your entire wedding process; there is enough to delegate to them TRUST US
- DIY is fun but many times the result is not the same as the pictures, worse yet, pricing comes out the same as just paying a professional
- Here is the true value in dollars and cents: we will review all contracts and fees to ensure your charges are in line and reasonable for what you are getting, especially when it comes to fees and deposits
- You can count on us to keep your guests in check whether it be during the wedding rehearsal or the rsvp process (Whether it be the frat brother that asks to bring a date; or the tough topic of leaving children at home)
Why it is important to hire A CRIS & FRAN EVENT for your wedding:
- Cris & Fran will respect your budget and point you to the appropriate vendor so your vision comes to life at your price point
- Cris & Fran have worked with many vendors and can advise if the price is right for the quality you are getting (this is not standard because some planners pick their favorite vendors for their own benefit; or simply do not go over and above to review your entire contract)
- Cris & Fran will contact your vendors 6-8 weeks before your big day (other planners start 1 month before)***with design and all-inclusive packages, correspondence starts at contract signing and until wedding is settled
- Cris & Fran will happily negotiate prices with other vendors for you (if you select a design or all inclusive package)
- Cris & Fran are available by text and email and will reply impressively quickly
- Cris & Fran will listen to YOU. No upselling. No changing of YOUR vision.
- Cris has a master's degree in Crisis Management. Fran has a master's degree in Marriage & Family Therapy. And sometimes, or maybe every time, these come in handy during the process
Contact Cris & Fran now!